Restle Fowl Foolers Herters making them great again

That is great. I absolutely love seeing your approach and how you got to the final product. Love the shop pics and the deeks. Thanks for taking the time to post those pics up.

Bob,

That is some mighty fine work on a whole lotta Decoys.

Really like the photo of yer paint bench. Makes me smile.

Two thumbs up.

Best regards
Vince

Vince and Tod, glad you enjoyed the pics. I painted 30 mallard silhouettes over the last couple days as long as i had the paint already out. Did you ever get in a groove where the brush and paint really flowed? Today was the day for that for me. I painted the backs of the hens and the combination of the brush i picked and the consistency of my mix really flowed. I was going to quit at one point but didn't want to lose my mojo. So i painted all 15 hens.
Cleaned all 34 different brushes tonight

bob welsh said:
Vince and Tod, glad you enjoyed the pics. I painted 30 mallard silhouettes over the last couple days as long as i had the paint already out. Did you ever get in a groove where the brush and paint really flowed? Today was the day for that for me. I painted the backs of the hens and the combination of the brush i picked and the consistency of my mix really flowed. I was going to quit at one point but didn't want to lose my mojo. So i painted all 15 hens.
Cleaned all 34 different brushes tonight

Bob,

I can most certainly relate (as do several others) to - the paint is ready, and waiting. The brushes feel GOOD in yer hand. Yer in "the groove", and it's lets go time. It's almost like being in a trance. When yer done ya think. "Whew, did I do that." Ya it's a magic time.

When ya clean all the brushes, ya reflect on what just transpired. Was it all me, or a Higher Power...

That's The Hook, aka addiction that keeps artists going.

Your post did a very good job of showing what took place, in what manner, and setting. Thanks.

Best regards
Vince

Back