Shallow water solutions (non-boat)

ira

Here are some pics of MOmarsh's newest shallow water solution products. One for man and one for best beast! Some of you knew that I had some new and non- boat products in the works.

Both are compact, portable, lightweight and made of high quality components. We tested them extensively with hundreds of clients at Habitat Flats last year and they were revolutionary for us.

And yes- we still make boats too!

View attachment 0-1.jpeg
View attachment 0-10.jpeg
View attachment 0-11.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice job on the new products Ira ! Good luck with them. I'm a very happy consumer of your products. They are all very well made !

Ira-

Those are quite nifty. Do you have pictures of the inside of the 'man sized' version? Do you sit down in them or stand up? How do you shoot out of them?

Purdy dog you've got there too

Dani

I'll second Dani's motion, you are too stingy with the info. More pictures,print and oh yeah...prices?
Bill.

Hi Danny. We have pretty frequent updates on what new stuff is coming down the pipe on facebook if you are a FB'er you can check it out. Here are links to our page where we have videos and descriptions for each product.

http://www.momarsh.com/shallow-water-solutions/sws-invisichair-blind/

http://www.momarsh.com/shallow-water-solutions/sws-invisilab-universal-dog-hide/

The Invisichair is made for hunting vertical cover and is a well thought out tool. It is user friendly, portable, lightweight and you can shoot from it sitting or standing. Boats are not good for hiding in vertical cover- you knock it all down when you push any boat in..... The invisichair is vertical and has a very small footproint from above.

The InvisiLAB is a dog STAND, BLIND and CRATE all in one. It is made for comfort, portability and is the most versatile dog tool that I can think of for the waterfowler that hunts water and fields and trains a fair bit too. It is veterinarian approved- I guarantee!!

At any rate, we have preorder special pricing on our site that will be in effect until July 1st. Sometime in late July, Cabelas and Macks PW will have them in addition to us.

If you talk to Stump Dancing Steve, please tell him I said hello and think of him often!

Back