Shootin' more pix than ducks

Ron Smith

I am shooting ducks also but the camera is as addicting as decoy carving or boat building. I am just posting in case you enjoy seeing other hunters pix as much as I do

hi grass_edited.jpg

scouting 005_edited.jpg
Hunt with Micah 092.jpghi grass_edited.jpg

Hunt with Micah 057_edited.jpg

Hunt with Micah 002_edited.jpg

Love the Osprey shot.......(I'd love to have that one "unedited" if you'd be willing to send it)....

Keep posting.....

Steve

not sure if i like the osprey and the bass or the profiled hunter with the one duck better just too good id love too see full resolution not resized i bet they are frame worthy

Steve, I have 15 shots of that osprey/bass combo (yes he was banded). I will be glad to send the full size files to you. PM your e-mail to me...I can't find it.

I'll go with the Osprey one over the picture of the hunter ready to hammer the drake because there is a major flaw in the hunter picture, he is wearing a watch.

Bob

Last edited:
Ron

Nice shooting! How's your hand doing? Didn't you have a misfire/incident a while back? I hadn't seen many posts from you since.

Chuck

Yes...I shortened up some fingers in a shooting accident back in April. I am back to doing all that I did before except playing the guitar. I check here often but have not posted in a while.

Mark...That is a run of the mill 870 Express my son is shooting.

Last edited:
Back