SSWA Waterfowl Festival and Duck Boat Show Oct 27

John L

Anyone going to the South Shore Waterfowlers show this weekend?
Stop by Seatracks Outdoor Adventures and say hello.

John~

I'll have to miss it this year (was down for it last year but skedaddled north ahead of Sandy - just before they closed all the bridges). I'm trying to finish up a 2-man layout - which I hope to bring to the Show next year.

Have a great time!

SJS

haqven't been for a number of years. Do they still do the rigs and singles deke thing?
I assume they still do the shooting from layout style.-That was always fun.

Made the trip to the show. The committee does a great job. There was a good number of venders present, many old timers selling there wares which added a lot to the atmosphere.
It has been many years since I had been to the show. I remember the show in the past seemed to have more boats. Those present, venders and competitors where very friendly and great to talk to about waterfowling!!! Spent a few $$$ to support the local economy.

Took 3 others who are looking to make the trip back next year... All in all a good time was had by all.

Bought a nice anchor and a clam rake and contributed to DU. Always a good time when you're surrounded by a bunch of people who enjoy hunting as much as you do.

I wasnt able to make it, my 4 month old son took precedence... I hope everyone had a great time, maybe next year. If anyone took any photos, please share them here. I always enjoy seeing others duckboats and how they individually customize them.

Back