Thaks to all , and the results

Dave B

I want to thank all those who voted for the children fun center for St Vincent Hospital. ALL hospitals entered ended up getting a fun center with the top 10 hospitals nationwide getting 2 of them. While St Vincent's was not one of the top 10, they still get a fun center and the kids at ALL the hospitals are the tru winners. Here are the results.

Thanks again to all that voted .

baumy

Colgate-Palmolive and Starlight national online Fun Center voting contest was wonderful and resulted in an overwhelming success, with more than 2 million votes cast. This year, Colgate-Palmolive is awarding all 30 participating hospitals a Starlight Fun Center – a mobile entertainment unit that kids can enjoy at their bedside or anywhere in a hospital setting. And now you can make an even bigger difference. The ten hospitals that receive the most online votes will receive two Starlight Fun Centers, generously sponsored by Colgate-Palmolive. That's double the amount of fun and laughter offered to children undergoing treatment for chronic and life-threatening illnesses.

Voting has closed!
Thanks for your support! We’re sending every participating hospital a Fun Center of their own.
Congratulations to the following hospitals, which had the most votes in their geography and will receive an additional Fun Center:
Albany Medical Center
Brenner Children's Hospital
Ronald McDonald Children's Hospital of Loyola University Medical Center
Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Penn State Children's Hospital
Rochester General Hospital
Desert Regional Medical Center
Vannie E Cook Jr. Children's Cancer and Hematology Clinic
Shriner's Hospital for Children- St. Louis

Fun Centers are mobile units that provide endless entertainment and help turn worry into laughter and weariness into delight! Fun Centers feature a flat screen monitor, DVD player and a Nintendo® Wii. The Fun Centers roll right up to a child’s bedside to provide hours of game play and movie watching

Those Darn Children's Hospital supporters snuck one in on us......one day we were 1% ahead, next we're 1% behind. It was fun, thanks for including us in the contest. My wife voted from our computer @ home while I voted from work every day. Maybe we'll beat 'em next time around!!!!

Donivan

Back