Thank you Steven J Sanford...

Jon Yenulonis

This is by far my favorite website.

I'm sure I am not alone in my opinion that one of the greatest gems of this site is Mr. Sanford. His love and passion for duck hunting is easily witnessed here, and greatly appreciated thru his willingness to share his knowledge with everyone here.

His posts are always positive and informative, and I know he spends a lot of time preparing them. Time others often may not.

For this, I personally thank you Steven J.

Jon

I concur. I have had personal dealings with Steve; after having met him thru this site. He is a phenomenal gentleman and his woodworking and canvas skills are exceptional. Having these resources available to us for "free" are what makes this the very best site for duck hunters, decoy makers, decoy collectors, boat builders, boat & engine & trailer buyers, gun collectors & buyers, etc. Please continue to support this site financially by making modest donations when you can. We really have something terrific here. Good luck to everyone this upcoming hunting season. Be safe out there.

Fully in agreement and wish to thank Steve for the questions he,s always willing to answer and knowledge he,s willing to share.

Steve is a Wonderful person In Many different Ways. His Hunting Knowledge BOat Skills. great decoy Carver & many more. Its been My Pleasure Just Knowing Him.

I agree 100% as well!! Thank you Steven!

Jon Yenulonis said:
This is by far my favorite website.

I'm sure I am not alone in my opinion that one of the greatest gems of this site is Mr. Sanford. His love and passion for duck hunting is easily witnessed here, and greatly appreciated thru his willingness to share his knowledge with everyone here.

His posts are always positive and informative, and I know he spends a lot of time preparing them. Time others often may not.

For this, I personally thank you Steven J.

Jon

Last edited:
I agree. Steve is always helpful and very giving of his time and knowledge. Steve is one of those folks which make the world a better place live.

In recognition of his generosity, I'd like to honor him with a fully paid lifetime membership here on Duck Boats. net. [angelic]

I've only been here a short while, but I've gotten so much info already, particularly about the boats. Thanks Steve!
Jim

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere here, but the starter of this thread Jon passed in the last year. We kept in touch about projects and life happenings. I know I sure miss his interactions. He was one of the good ones!

And I echo his sentiments about Mr. Sanford. A wealth of knowledge we are all happy to benefit from.

Back