The Paintmaster...

Thanks for the pictures Pat. Always a great show...

Tell David Robinson he still owes me $50 for his private lesson.

Last edited:
He'll look like this when I'm finished...

12-RD01-4.jpg

12-RD01-6.jpg

12-RD01-7.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Pat. Always a great show...

Tell David Robinson he still owes me $50 for his private lesson.

Geoff, my friend, I almost didn't recognize you...what are you doing in that mucked up smock??? Did you steal it from a starving impressionist artist?...pull it out of an art school lost and found bin?...get it from some sweat-shop that makes blue jeans with tattered hole in them for posers that want to look like they do work but have never lifted a finger in their life?...borrow it from Pat? (I know Pat's not adverse to getting a little paint on himself making decoys.)

Don't worry about Robinson, if he doesn't pay up I'll go over to his house, rip off some aluminum siding and get you a check from the recycling center

Chuck

Chuck - Nice encouragement on the smock. Coming from a seamstress, this means a lot. Also, good idea on the siding. You still have aluminum siding in Michigan?
Be well... Pat

Wow, fantastic. Love the subtle changes in color contrasted with the bright white cheek patches. Excellent work.

Chuck - Nice encouragement on the smock. Coming from a seamstress, this means a lot. Also, good idea on the siding. You still have aluminum siding in Michigan?
Be well... Pat

Pat, David lives in a Waterfowl-Ghetto, so anything goes...as for the smock, the last time I was at the fabric store I saw the perfect fabric pattern, I just might have to make Geoff a new smock that is VERY DUCKY!

k167g.jpg

Back