The Rock

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
Won't this look un-natural? Or will the birds not care?

Scott,

I would suspect that the birds won't care. I don't think they will be taking the time to sit and study the situation like you or I might. I would say that it will look very natural during the time period said birds will be making their approach to the decoys.

I guess the ultimate test will be when it first gets used in a real time situation.

Just my 2 cents.

[/font]

Got my hunt booked hahahaha. Seriously, The Rock being the best thing that ever happened to sports entertainment is now the best thing that ever happend to sea duck hunting. The wrestling fans will understand my comparison.

CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL....the barrels smok'n?!!!

Love the concept. It would be great along riprap shorelines like we on the Columbia river. Give you a place to hide when the reservoir is down.

What did you construct it out of??

WOW is an Understatement !!! That is an awesome job what is it made with ? And i would expect that over time the barnacles would smell like hell and the mussels are unreal !!! Very nice work

Dave M

there is over 15gal of 2 part foam and 10 gals of resin. ir was all pored and then hand carved. the barnicals and mussels were moldes and then casted out of plastic. there is over 120hr into it and that is proably on the short side.

It was well worth it Mike. A lot of people were impressed with it. How much did it affect your weight capacity for the the white cap?

Create your patent today and get it in the mail!

Regards,
Kristan

Too late. It has been disclosed to the public at Tuckerton and now on the internet.

Real cool concept. I love the originality.

Mark W

Create your patent today and get it in the mail!

Regards,
Kristan

Too late. It has been disclosed to the public at Tuckerton and now on the internet.

Real cool concept. I love the originality.

Mark W

Thats a fact and exactly why we had to wait so long with our new boat. Was not taking any chances this time. No patent but a Copyright was filed on our new boat hull and had we released it publically it would not have been valid for a boat hull.

Back