This will slow my build!

Bill Embacher

balde.jpg

Was rolling right along this afternoon when my blade let loose....i knew it was going as I kinked it a while back trying to back it out of a cut while running, and ran it off the wheels. I know not to do that but I guess I need a reminder every now and again. Anyway, I haven't been posting up because its a mirror build of the recent ZTW build on here, but this is where I left it this afternoon...2 ribs short of done when the blade broke, oh well!
13.jpg

Bill,

We still need pictures of the whole build!! I don't know how many times I have seen the same boat built year after year by different people and can't wait to see the next one!!! I get new ideas and better ways to build with each post. So post them up!
Planning on building Zack's boat this summer, I've had the book since I was a kid and never really put it all together till I saw the pictures last month.
I know I know I'm a little slow at times...

Craig

Don't feel bad I think we all try and cheat to back out of a cut with it running from time to time.

I agree keep the pictures coming because we all enjoy seeing the pictures even if the same boat was built yesterday.

thanks guys, I will post the entire build then!!

When I went to replace the blade today I ended up spending the better part of 3 hours taking apart, cleaning, and rebuilding the saw. Not what I had in mind for the afternoon but time well spent in the long run.

and here I'm thinking you were going to post a picture of a stack of wedding invitations or somesuch nonsense......

Back