Tuckerton 2014 Photos

Great pictures I loved them. Scrolling down and got to the snow goose and thought to myself. Dang that looks like a Jode Hillman bird. Scrolled down a little more and realized it was.

Great show this year, my first year competeing instead of shopping lol. Boat did great took first in traditional featheredge division

What a great show! I hardly scratched the surface of things to look at though.

It was a pleasure meeting you Chad (thanks again for the DuckBoss 15 boat ride in the salt marshes, that was a great time!) It was also a pleasure meeting Shawn Linn, Mike & Kyle Braden, Tom Ayers, and talking with Rich some more about those boats, as well as Jode and the tasty eats we enjoyed there. Yash, congrats on the second place in the calling contest too...good job. Hope to meet more of you guys there next year and talk some more ducks, boats and decoys.

Thanks for the pics too Craig...I completely forgot about the camera I was toting around in my pocket. Never managed to take a
single picture.

Steve

Thanks for posting the pictures Craig!

The wife and have been talking about making the trip next year. I hope so.

Jon

Some pics from sunday

had a guy tell me boat was nice but not the nicest! You know who you are

Last edited:
Happy to take and post the pictures for everyone to see. I love getting down to the show and seeing so many people in one place that are all into waterfowling.

I had to do a double take on that Heinrichs box, pristine condition. I also figured everyone would want pics of the all glass Estuary...

Craig,

Thanks for taking the time to post all the photos. The show looks like it was great. I had planned to make it but I got stuck doing a charter out of Manhattan for the weekend. Maybe next year...

Back