Tuckerton 2016

Shawn Linn

Tuckerton show is this weekend, looking forward to seeing all the new boat, decoys, and duck hunting gear. Hope to see as many of the duck boat page members that can attend. I will be there Saturday, and Sunday if the seas are too rough to fish for mahi.

Who else is going?

Good morning, Shawn~

I will be there both Saturday and Sunday - showing RED LEG in the "restoration" category.

Portrait%201_zpsqq8hfoj5.jpg

I hope to meet many duckboats.net members in person.

See you soon,

SJS

I'll be there for the weekend... bringing the finished Scooter and my modified/enhanced Higbee Pondbox. Brian Garman is also bringing his sneakboat to show. I will have some odds and ends decoys to unload/swap/sell, and a couple Victor cast anchors to trade if anyone has any cool weights to swap.

Hello Gents,
After reading about it for years, I will be at Tuckerton for the first time this weekend. It almost feels like a pilgrimage! I am really excited to see all the boats and gear, plus would like to meet some people. Also, thinking about picking up a small boat...
See you there.
Pete

Well that was interesting. I typed a reply but nothing posted.

Anyways, I'll be in and out all weekend. My wife and grandson are coming, so we are going to go do some other stuff too.

Last edited:
For the third year now, I had hoped to be there but will have to miss it.

Too many family obligations suddenly popped up- weddings, graduations and the like. My vacation time and funds have been dwindling.

Maybe next year... maybe.

You guys have a great time, and will someone PLEASE take a few pics and post them? Please?

Thanks,

Jon

I'll be there trying my luck again to sanction my trip to Worlds duck.... Hope to see everyone there

Side note i have some Herters Millennium mallards I'm looking to part with 4 drakes 6 hens, I have no use for them one drake has some rough spots but still floats and guns.

Have 4 older cork LL bean coastal Magnum black ducks I'm looking to part with also. Will entertain trades and reasonable cash offers.
Let me know if interested I can drag them down with me Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Started loading up the truck last night....

Swap/sell items:
Pr of cork Cans
cork bluebill
cork mallard hen
wood mallard sleeper, drake
wood pintail

Plastics:
a couple bluebills, Tex Wirtz
G&H can drake
plastic/foam bluebill maybe Quack?
couple carrylight bluebills
Decoy weights:
1 or 2 Victor Cast rings
12 H weights from my mold

Bag of foam dove decoys
Heads:
I have several Herter's 72 and 81 heads and some other odds and ends that I have collected along the way.

Anything folks are specifically looking for? I might have that too!

Started loading up the truck last night....

Swap/sell items:
Pr of cork Cans
cork bluebill
cork mallard hen
wood mallard sleeper, drake
wood pintail

Plastics:
a couple bluebills, Tex Wirtz
G&H can drake
plastic/foam bluebill maybe Quack?
couple carrylight bluebills
Decoy weights:
1 or 2 Victor Cast rings
12 H weights from my mold

Bag of foam dove decoys
Heads:
I have several Herter's 72 and 81 heads and some other odds and ends that I have collected along the way.

Anything folks are specifically looking for? I might have that too!
gpt sany bigfoot FB goose decoys. LOL

Look forward to meeting you.

Back