Tuckerton show

Absolutely. I hope to be there Saturday with some money burning a hole in my pocket and plan to run my dog in the advanced retriever contest on Sunday.

I'll be there on Sunday. I'm coming up from Maryland to pick up my UFO from Tony Homer.

Never been to this show before; what are the "can't miss" things I need to see?

I'll be there. Probably on sunday only. I hope to do some archery hunting in Md. saturday and then swing over for the show Sunday. Hope to see some familair faces again!

Gene

I have a sneakbox I would like to sell, where can I set that up for folks to see it? Is there a designated location? This is my first year....

Dave

I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday for my fourth straight year, never disappointed. Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Dave,

Call Ocean county park service and ask for Mary Strang. Number is 609-971-3085, some years they have had space on the beach for sneak boxes.

If it's not the case this year, get there early and set up on the road near the park.

Last edited:
Dave,

Call Ocean county park service and ask for Mary Strang. Number is 609-971-3085, some years they have had space on the beach for sneak boxes.

If it's not the case this year, get there early and set up on the road near the park.
You may just about have to get there at first light to set up on the parking lot driveway. A few other boat owners typically have the same idea.

If they have the cheap camo trucker hats with this years logo on the front, could someone grab me one? I'll pay for the hat and shipping of course. After a couple hot and humid weeks in the shop, my one from last year smells worse than my trapping closet.

Thanks in advance (I hope)

Paully

This is the first year that I am doing the Tuckerton Show. I was going to be in the High School, but they didn’t have enough exhibitors to keep it open. They are putting all the exhibitors from the school in the park this year. I am not sure what I will find.

Wish I could go again this year, but I will likely be in NH trying to close the chapter on my 2009 black bear hunt. Came so close last Sunday. A few more minutes of light and I would have had him. I think Jim Higgins is going again this year. Great times down there in south Jersey.

Nate

Mike, Your actually better being in the park, aside from the possibility of getting wet, the park is where most of the action+events are.................

Paul, I'll look around for that hat. Right now my boss and I are having a knock down drag out over time off. He wants the same weekend off but when I bring to his attention that he is out of time off for the rest of the year all I heard was "Stupid GD Decoys, how many can you have?" Buy my count a couple 100 and I still have 56 hours left for the year, because I save it for hunting season. Bawaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Will there be a designated DBHP location/meeting time? I'd like to put some faces with names.....I plan to go both days. Dave

Back