Wait for me big man. I will see you again someday.

Very sorry Dani. You and Steve certainly have some very fond memories and great days afield and home, about all we can hope for.

Dani, I've never met you, but feel like I know you well from your posts. Like many other on this website we love and appreciate our dogs. It only takes me about 15 minutes to bond with me new dogs; some have been pups and others several years old. I've been a hunter for at least 65 years, and have made many trips to Montana chasing sharptails, huns, sagegrouse, ducks and pheasant,(also elk, antelope, and white tail and mule deer), I really love your tribute to your recently departed family member; we can't just call them pets. And your photos are fantastic, I feel for you, having lost many hunters myself; it's a shame their lives are so short.

Wow. A finer tribute couldn't have been written. Thanks so much. Drake will hold a special place in our hearts through your words and pictures.

I am so sorry Dani. I know Kodi is helping Drake adjust to his new surroundings. And they will all sit at their side of the bridge waiting and watching for us to arrive.

The greatest act of love is to take their pain from them, and carry it in our heart for the rest of our days.

It never gets easier reading these posts. Sorry Dani, it's a shame that they leave so soon.
Thanks for sharing y'alls adventures with us.

Evening Dani,

Sorry to hear of Drake's passing, never easy but remember the times you have shared together. He will be waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge when you cross over. He is their with many waiting for us to join them once again.

Dennis S.
Rio Rancho, NM

Dani,
So sorry for your loss. Dogs don't live nearly long enough. It is so nice that you filled those years he had with all of the things he loved.

Tim

I am saddened to learn of the loss of your Drake Dani. As hard as it is now, time does heal - almost. Remember all the good times and the sadness will tunr to smiles.

Mark

Sorry for your lose Dani. I've enjoyed all your and Drakes trips and Steve's as you posted wonderful hunting photos from places I'll only dream of being able to go to. It's good you have all these memories to look back on.

Dani, you have a great perspective, "I will see you again someday". Never easy to say goodbye forever, but it's not forever. It will only seem like a moment has passed when we are reunited with the pets and people we love and who loved us. And of course we are loved the most by our hunting companions like the Big Man. I can't wait to be greeted in heaven by the many dogs who have made my life much richer.Thanks for sharing from the heart and great pics. God Bless.

Back