Watertown New York

Chuck Cooper

Travel to Water town from Canada a couple of times a month to take the girlfriend shopping.
Can anyone tell me of some good hunting ,fishing,boating stores in the area.
Not real familar with the town but would like to find some stores other than Gander.
Matter of fact she wants to go when she gets home from work and I seen a quart of Parkers I need for a boat,,,thanks as always and any thing you need from Canada let me know,,,wait anything legal let me know,,,,,,thanks again ,,,,Chuck

come on over the third weekend in july to clayton for the waterfowl festival!!

Last edited:
Things I'd like from Canada:
a) a wife with a good job in Canada (MB or SK, if poss)
b) if not a, then a good job in Canada (MB or SK, if poss)
c) excellent duck production

Let me know where to receive a and b!

I can handle C on my own if Canada delivers!

Thanks for the offer, you're a good sport!

NR

Mr. Cooper- There are some fly-shops (fishing) around Pulaski, S. of Watertown.
There is a Bass Pro Shop somewhere around Syracuse I think.
Thats all I know.
There is a Cabela's in CT. + PA. now.
Good luck eh.

Bill Stahl

Hey Chuck, I live 20 min north of Watertown, Just as you cross the Thousand Islands Bridge take exit 50 towards Clayton, TI Bait Store is 500 yards from the exit on the left, Good variety and helpful, Good Luck

Hey there Ron,,,how's retirement treating you,,,or did you find something to keep you out of trouble,,,,keep in touch I told you I would take you out hunting one day,,,maybe I'll have my new boat built by the fall and we can try it out,,,,Chuck

First wife was from Saskatchewan and she has a goog job,,,please take her back there,,,there are somethings you wish for in life that you later regret and I'm still paying for it in many ways,,,as for ducks ,,this year is the most wood ducks I've seen around in years and alot of Canada's with lot's of little one's running around,,,will try to push them south come September,,,Chuck

George ,,thanks for the info ,,just told the girlfriend to put that date on the calender and if Ron's not to busy I'll pick him up on the way through ,,just working on getting the new driver's licence so I can cross the boarder after June 1st,,,Chuck

Hey Dude:
Thought it mite be you, wasn't sure- theres another Gosport near Napanee. Retirements AOK as long as I keep busy bustin the "Honeydo" jar. Heading for Florida next month - will be concentrating on Cabela's at Harrisburg on the return.
Give me a shout - 613 779 7458
Later
Ron

Spent 10 days in florida over xmas ,,was great and the kids loved it just the drive was way too long,,,my fault too chicken to fly,,,,this year is going to be in the Carilona's some where so I can stop and see some of these great boat builds,,,did you ever get that boat done???,,,,got my plans for a DH off here but just no time to start it but it will be done for opening day,,,,take care Ron and make sure to keep in touch and when you get to Cabelas remember my birthday's not that far away,,,,
Chuck
613 475 6073(home)
613 849 9740(cell)

Back