We Are BACK!

Looks like I missed a bug. The new user registration process is broken. That means it is not possible for a new user to sign up and join. I'll try and fix it tonight.

Eric

Eric, looks great, thanks for doing this and keeping this community going. Have expenses gone up? Is it time for a donation drive?

Eric Patterson said:
Looks like I missed a bug. The new user registration process is broken. That means it is not possible for a new user to sign up and join. I'll try and fix it tonight.

I believe it is fixed. Please be on the lookout for any bugs or crashes. If it happens let me know what you did to cause the issue.

I do know we have a site email issue where site generated emails can not be delivered. I am working on it.

Thank you.

Eric

Eric,
Thank you, for you also worked after hours, extended days and weekends to keep this place going and the quality that it is. Here's to another 20 years of duckboats.net

Good morning, Eric~

Congratulations and Thank You!

To celebrate, I will contribute a couple of how-I-do-it posts over the next couple of days - one on a batch of Al McCormick Black Duck heads - and one on a "sneakbox" I built with a friend ~ 1990.

All the best!

SJS

Mike

He posted in this thread. Not sure about that error. Doubt I can repeat it and track it down. I hope it cleared and he can post now. If he can't I'll be home later today and might could troubleshoot if I can get him on the phone.

Well done, Eric!

Good advance notice; short down time; and I was only starting to twitch a little before you had everything back up and running.

Only complaint was that the down time came right at end of our Maine season when I was jonesing hard for a duck fix every morning.

Perhaps I have a problem? Does anyone know of a program that might help? LOL!

Eric Patterson said:
Eric Patterson said:

I believe it is fixed. Please be on the lookout for any bugs or crashes. If it happens let me know what you did to cause the issue.

I do know we have a site email issue where site generated emails can not be delivered. I am working on it.

Thank you.

Eric

Oh I see how it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, going to blame the end user, "operator error" favorite phrase coming from the IT dept.!

Back