A flatty that caught my eye:

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

Home from the show and not wanting to go back to work. The show was great the people even greater. I think every one had a great time except Mike F. he had to put up with me for nine hrs. each way(although I think he had ear plugs in). It is a fantastic show and meeting all the duckboat members makes it even better. It is a long drive but well worth it. A big Thank You to Mark and Luke Costilow, Duane Ganser,and all the other ODCCA volunteers that put this show on. I didn't take many pictures with my camera, but Mike took a bunch with his.
Thanks Pete

Great photos John...even though it is impossible to capture the essence of Westlake in words and photos, you came as close as possible. It was great seeing you and catching up and hopefully one of these years I will scrounge up enough cash to finally buy one of your birds.

By the way...on my way back home from the show I found out my 12 year old won the Regionals playing for Pace. Of course he played his best match ever and I didnt see it. Last night everyone was talking about an amazing shot he had running off the court next to the net, outside the antenae, hitting the ball backwards one handed and having it land inbounds about three feet from the net on the opposite side of the court. One father thought he got it on film.

Bad part is it seems like Regionals and Westlake are always on the same weekend...bummer

Great photos John...even though it is impossible to capture the essence of Westlake in words and photos, you came as close as possible. my thought exactly. great read John, it was good speaking with you.

Back