What's your preference

don novicki

Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate (which really isn't chocolate). For me it's dark chocolate all the way. Occasionally I'll eat some milk chocolate but it's not my fave. I do like white but usually only have it around Easter time.

Dark and good milk chocolate.
White chocolate: bleah 👎
All of which is more expensive due to crop failures in major African growing areas. And changes in rainfall patterns is not painting a good picture for future crops.

Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate (which really isn't chocolate). For me it's dark chocolate all the way. Occasionally I'll eat some milk chocolate but it's not my fave. I do like white but usually only have it around Easter time.

Dark, dark, dark, and it used to be the more bitter the better, but I've developed a taste for some of the sweeter darks given that I've had to adapt given the poor selection of good chocolates in the mountain west. I don't need the calories enough to eat very much milk chocolate. :).

EDIT: As I was typing this, I got a promotional email from my favorite western grocery store, they must have been listening.

in general...dark, white then milk

unless it is lindt truffles....then it is a toss up between white and dark as the top spot

Back