Who is stupider???

tod osier

Gold Sponsor
1) the guy that makes and markets a BLACK, non camoflauged, turkey decoy bag...

or

2) the guy that buys (not one but) two of them and is annoyed for several years and ends up posting on the internet about how stupid it is.

Also as a general note, the guy almost never uses turkey decoys, he just likes to have them in the truck "in case".

Can the guy simply sit on the bags, one under each cheek, to hide them?

If you wanted to be smart about it, you could do something simple. :)

They are actually pretty tough to deal with, larger than you would think and don't crush down as small as I'd like. I spray painted one camo this morning - now I have a custom one. :rolleyes:

1) the guy that makes and markets a BLACK, non camoflauged, turkey decoy bag...

or

2) the guy that buys (not one but) two of them and is annoyed for several years and ends up posting on the internet about how stupid it is.

Also as a general note, the guy almost never uses turkey decoys, he just likes to have them in the truck "in case".
Since I deducted you are #2, I will say my answer is #2

The stupid move of the day yesterday was focusing on painting a decoy bag that I didn't use and not doing a preseason cleaning and lube my semi-finicky gas turkey gun .

I worked in a textbook pair this morning, took one strutter and then had a gun failure and missed several opportunities at the second bird. I had a failure to eject, then got that cleared and dropped the hammer on an empty chamber and finally missed the second bird outright once he got wise and started to beat feet due to all the swearing and sounds of the action getting worked.

20240424_083551.jpg

Custom painted decoy bag.
20240424_114526.jpg

Since I'm posting turkey pics, this box makes me feel like Scrooge McDuck in his money bin.
20240423_074503.jpg

Todd, I bought this bag this year to replace a dave smith bag

Its nice and the same price as a few beers

Todd, I bought this bag this year to replace a dave smith bag

Its nice and the same price as a few beers
I like that! In mossy oak bottomland too. Retro even. Thanks.

Back