WINNER Decoy drawing "The Art in Making Decoys"

Keith Mueller

Hi Everyone,

Today was the drawing for the decoy for those who purchased the Collectors Edition of my book "The Art in Making Decoys". My wife Jen selected the winning post card from the "hat" from all who sent it back to me. The lucky winners name is: Jason Barnett from Indianapolis, Ind. CONGRATULATIONS Jason!!! I will be contacting Jason shortly, and if anyone knows him, please let him know. He can also contact me by email if he chooses.

Thank You to everyone who had submitted the post cards from the book. We only have a few more copies of the Collectors Edition left, and I will do another drawing when they are all gone. I will also leave everone elses name in the "hat" for this second drawing, so you will have a second chance for one of my decoys.

Have a great Summer, and once again Congrats to Jason, and Thank You to everyone else for purchasing my book, I hope you have enjoyed it!!

Best,

Keith

Well done Jason, your a lucky chap. sure one of keiths decoys willl bring you a life time of pleasant viewing..well done again.

Paul scott

Congrats buddy !!!! I'll be sitting in your decoy room drinking your beer until it comes in the mail.......

Back