Your December Gift Bench....

Rob_F

We do the name draw for Holiday gift giving, and we try to get hints/ideas before the "big specials". As I wrote a message to the pending sister in-law with gift ideas, it dawned on me it might take a special breed to ask for....

Doctari Long Lines

I included the link, so I figure I have a shot :)

Anyone asking for spokeshaves, head replacements, or those other things that seem completely sane but for some reason everyone else looks like a confused puppy?

This year on the list is a spear gun to go with my pole spear. A silicoil would be nice but i think ill just make one.

Thats about it,

I need some wood for decoys but ill buy that.

Chris,

If your looking for a good spear gun that wont break the bank check out the JBL Explorer 22. I have had mine for 25 years and have used it heavily. They hold up great. Good for everything from Sea Bass , Mahi- Mahi and 50 lb Striped Bass.

We do the name draw for Holiday gift giving, and we try to get hints/ideas before the "big specials". As I wrote a message to the pending sister in-law with gift ideas, it dawned on me it might take a special breed to ask for....

Doctari Long Lines

I included the link, so I figure I have a shot :)

Anyone asking for spokeshaves, head replacements, or those other things that seem completely sane but for some reason everyone else looks like a confused puppy?

Yep, but my Christmas came early after I bent my prop on a stump a couple of weeks ago. The wife "ok'd" the purchase of a S.S. prop for my Yamaha. Ho Ho Ho!

I think we are a difficult group to by for since we are so specific on what items we use or at least I am. I feel bad giving my wife links right to the products I want but I feel even worse returning what you buys me.

Back