From last month
DSC03706.jpg

From last year
cansandbills2.jpg

From 3 years ago
BWCans.jpg

From 3 years ago
kip2.jpg

Joe I love those pics of your Chessie doing what he loves and never saying never. My oldest Golden Yoda has that kind of drive but we had to retire him from Field Trials and upland hunting due to arthritis in his front legs, at nine, he's ten now and still hunts waterfowl. It pains me to watch him walk. My wife and I are worried sick that there will come a point where we have to put down an otherwise healthy dog with lots of life in him, because he can't even go outside to pee. This doggy wheel chair or something similar could give us a few more years, and that would be a huge blessing. Could you post the contact info for that company as I may not be the only one with this problem.

Thanks, John

Eric, Cassie is so photogenic, I can never get my dogs to pose like that, except Alex does... Hmmn, I wonder if it's that Semper breeding.

John

Thanks. Cassie always has a serious look on her face when we are out hunting. Sometimes she actually gets a "smile" on her face when someone comes to visit. She shows her front teeth.

Eric

Eric,

I am glad you included that photo of the WMA with the sunset, Cassie and the blacks on the boat. That is one sunset that is burned in to my memory and I have seen a few.

Back