Fast and Full...

You guys cajole a hot young thing out of hiding and into posting and next we know you're drooling over DECOYS.....

I guess we know that the only "sweet nothings" you guys like whispered in your ears nowadays are "palm frond wigeon, tupelo, acrylic paint...."

Dani, I got a two man layout coming from the MLB for next season....

(bwahahahahaha!!!)

for next season.......which begs the asking of the question....WHERE are you going to find a MAN to put in it?

Get back to the shallow end of the pool Junior....oh and remember...OUT of the pool when you have to pee...

Children....can't shoot em...can't run em through the limb chipper if ya do...

Steve

You guys cajole a hot young thing out of hiding and into posting and next we know you're drooling over DECOYS.....

I guess we know that the only "sweet nothings" you guys like whispered in your ears nowadays are "palm frond wigeon, tupelo, acrylic paint...."

Dani, I got a two man layout coming from the MLB for next season....

(bwahahahahaha!!!)

Crap, there is so much I want to post but this is a family site and I am a nice guy. :)
I should have saved that thread when you offered to take her fishing.

Tim

Hey Paul, were you teh one that wanted the Galinules...I still have two in my freezer?

Hitch

Ummm, Paul.... I didn't save the thread but I did save the emails. HAHAHAHA

"what??? What did I miss??"

"bwahahahaha!!! Until I read your message, I didn't even think of the other
possible connotations... and I'm a dirty bastard!! hehehe
"

"Took me a while to figure it out...

"*** *** *** ****"

"*** *** *** ****"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

very unintentional, absofookinlutely freakin' hilarious!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Tim-

I'll have you know that Paul also emailed me apologizing for being such a 'dirty bastard.' I'm not sure whether or not he was surprised when I informed him that I was well aware of what I was writing and thus I didn't think him a 'dirty bastard' nor was I offended.

But I do wish someone had saved that thread. heheheheheheheh

Note to all: There is a word missing in both Tim's & Dani's responses that applies to ALL of you. It says "dirty bastard", not "dirty OLD bastard".

bwahahahaha!!

And I remember what I wrote, but if you OLD guys can't remember it, I'm not going to repeat it for you!!! bwahahahaha!!!

Oh yeah, there was neither an acceptance or denial of the original offer, if I do recall..... HEHEHEHEHE (and judging from her admitted response, I'm guessing my odds are better than 50/50!!! [or is it 5150? bwahahaha]).

your right Paul....no response after a year does not indicate a "rejection"....yeah, thats it....she's stricngin you along...building the anticipation....buwahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahha....

Hey you never said...will your layout boat be PINK?

Steve

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000120/Lloyd: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Mary: Well, that's pretty difficult to say.
Lloyd: Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Lloyd: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.
[pause]
Lloyd: So you're telling me there's a chance.

Last edited:
Hitch,

Paulie may have asked for gallinules, but you might want to ask if he's done anything with those purples I gave him years ago......

I'm still waiting for a white-bakced duck head he promised years ago....

Clint

Probably was him,

Hey Pauley;

Dani may go by a boy's name, shoot better than most guys do, can out paddle me, I know that :) ...but she's actually very feminine, has a beautiful, very pleasing feminine voice, and actually is a pretty hot looker when she cleans up.

Not your type though...at least from what Steve says...

You may get your chance one day though. Word is she wants a Harli. None of those here.

Hitch

and Paul had to come up here to shoot his Harlequin so Dani won't be going to Ca. for that.....

BTW I'm not sure that saying "she's a pretty hot looker WHEN she cleans up" is the compliment you were going for....in my experience women prefer their compliments WITHOUT the qualifiers.....

Steve

Back