Fast and Full...

Yeah but Paul, I knew what I was getting into :) apparently you just walked into it blind....very dangerous

When it comes to women, what man ISN'T walking blindly into some sort of potential maelstrom??

"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough" ('course the old guys probably won't know what movie that is from... hehehe)

your right Paul....no response after a year does not indicate a "rejection"....yeah, thats it....she's stricngin you along...building the anticipation....buwahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahha....

Hey you never said...will your layout boat be PINK?

Steve

Steve, ask him about Karey and the Taxidermy competition and what he did when she asked him to dance...don't post here a lot but when women come up with Paul this one's the greatest! haha

Paul, Remember Karey (your run in with women) and the taxidermy competition? ROFL

Aren't you violating some government/military security clearance by posting on here???

Tell your wife & my kids I said hi....

bwahahahaha!!!

lol Good taxpayer's money going to use! Paul, you can't hide from what happened that day! I won't say anymore because you've been nice to me...but your close friends know the truth! lol

lol Good taxpayer's money going to use! Paul, you can't hide from what happened that day! I won't say anymore because you've been nice to me...but your close friends know the truth! lol

Don't make me report your sorry 2LT ass to your superiors... btw- how goes flight school? bwahahaha!

Back