Any interest in a decoy swap this Spring?

Tom, do you have an actual date set? I saw mid May, that works well for me. If it is early May, I need to change the order that I'm working on my current flock.

cork bird i'll clean up and throw in the swap. never hunted, been sitting in the garage for several years. i'll never hunt it here so someone should get some use out of it

jeff

20130424_201050-1_zps866b4ad0.jpg
[/URL]

tom modin
charles h
steve sanford
jim williams
hank yorke
rich hohler
jeff cassatr
rcd
wendell avery
neil mullins
jeff tarr
john aug
Sean Kane
Mike r
Brandon y
Matt brooks
David Walker
Darrin Clark
Scott Green

Scott texted me and wanted in the swap, he sent me a photo of his bird, everyone will be more than happy with the addition of this bird in the swap.

getting REAL CLOSE. Not many confirmed but they are all very nice birds.

Steve, RC D and Matt Brooks are confirmed along with me

Add Scott green, jeff c and Brandon Y into the done column. Scott and Brandon texted me decoy pictures this week. From what I have seen these are all going to be good trades.

Add Scott green, jeff c and Brandon Y into the done column. Scott and Brandon texted me decoy pictures this week. From what I have seen these are all going to be good trades.

got a text from Jim Williams with his bird today confirming his eligiblity

I'm in for a cork (tan) bluebill drake, I will send a pic ASAP . It would be great to get a little more variety in the spread. Thanks Phil

got a text from Jim Williams with his bird today confirming his eligiblity

Phil is confirmed with a picture also. No messing around with Phil

my canvasback.. sorry this pic is a little washed out.. i broke my lead melter but i will include a black walnut keel drillled out for lead in the box with the bird if that is ok?

Here is my offering for the swap. I hope no one is upset if they get it. Learned a lot but still have a lot to learn. This is my third wooden bird to date.

Neil

th_9EC9255A-CFA1-403F-B438-D52CD45A71B7-503-0000004CAEF51708.jpg
[/URL]

Back