Any interest in a decoy swap this Spring?

I was hoping to get some more decoys done by now but that hasn't worked out so I have this bluebill gunner to offer up for the swap. The swap decoy is the back left drake in the pic.

Steve, RC D and Matt Brooks are confirmed along with me

Add Scott green, jeff c and Brandon Y into the done column. Scott and Brandon texted me decoy pictures this week. From what I have seen these are all going to be good trades.

got a text from Jim Williams with his bird today confirming his eligiblity

Phil is confirmed with a picture also. No messing around with Phil

Rich, jeff and Neil are in with some great birds.

When it comes time I will pull all names from a hat and assign them a number. I will then have a non participant from the site who does not know the names/numbers assigned.

Steve, RC D and Matt Brooks are confirmed along with me

Add Scott green, jeff c and Brandon Y into the done column. Scott and Brandon texted me decoy pictures this week. From what I have seen these are all going to be good trades.

got a text from Jim Williams with his bird today confirming his eligiblity

Phil is confirmed with a picture also. No messing around with Phil

Rich, jeff and Neil are in with some great birds.

When it comes time I will pull all names from a hat and assign them a number. I will then have a non participant from the site who does not know the names/numbers assigned.

John Aug confirmed with a beauty

Completed birds
Wendell Avery
John Aug
Rich H
Jeff Tarr
Neil Mullins
Jim Williams
Sean Kane
Scott Green
Jeff C
Brandon Y
Steve
RC D
Matt Brooks

Anyone I missed?

I need to withdraw my name. Haven't had time to work on any birds over the last few weeks. Seemed to run out of time all of a sudden. Next time though!!

~Dave

Tom, I have been gone for a few months with too many things going on to talk about. If it's not too late, I would like to throw my name in also. I will offer a cork canvasback working decoy. It's finished since I have been feverishing knocking decoys out, getting ready for the Potomac Waterfowl festival at the end of the month. Let me know if I "made the cut" and if you need a photo.

dc

Carving and sanding is all done! Just waiting on eyes from Van Dykes so I can finish it up. Will Post a pic on Sunday night/Monday morning.

Cork Bluebill with basswood head, and Pine tail and bottom board. Learned a lot on this bird, going to finish up a mini rig of divers so I can try and get out on my own next season.

i will send the numbers off to a member of duckboats not in the swap to draw next Monday at or around 5pm. I will have a list of numbers here with names assigned to them that I will make by drawing out of a hat. He will draw a number out in order not knowing any of the names associated with the numbers.

Completed birds
Wendell Avery
John Aug
Rich H
Jeff Tarr
Neil Mullins
Jim Williams
Sean Kane
Scott Green
Jeff C
Brandon Y
Steve
RC D
Matt Brooks
phil w

Anyone I missed?

sorry Phil

Nothing like going down to the last minute. Any ways, here it is. The keel will be ready to be attached in the morning.

022_zpsfa282ee1.jpg
[/URL]

Here you go! HD tan cork body with a 3/4 inch pine bottom board, pine tail, basswood head. Sealed with 2 coats of spar varnish, and painted with acrylics. sorry for the grainy cell phone pic.

484455_10100541498848866_950005894_n.jpg

Back