BBSB REBUILD dodger is all done

beautiful boat chris! was great to see all the hard work step after step. i guess the next set of pics will be of that pretty lady all grassed up!

Congrats Chris, you did an awsome job. We'll have to get some pics of your boat with the (to be named) hen mallard decoy when we meet up while I'm hosting it. Again great job!

U da man! Looks great, you should be proud of her( as I'm sure you are). Just need to see a bit of grass on her, then a lot of blood! Best of luck to ya & your new toy.
Dennis

Way to go Chris! Through your posts I felt like I was part of the part with you, anxiously awaiting the next update. You did a great job on the refurbishing of the boat, now it is truly yours!

Enjoy her and I will be waiting for the next update, pics of her in action!

Thanks for the kind words gents. I can't wait for some duck action as I am sure everyone can't either. Its gonna be a season to remember.

Congrats Chris, you did an awsome job. We'll have to get some pics of your boat with the (to be named) hen mallard decoy when we meet up while I'm hosting it. Again great job!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I can't wait. I look foward to it.

Chris- I enjoyed watching the rebuild over the last few months. I was disappointed to hear you weren't going to bring it to Tuckerton. I was hoping to see it. Anyway, good luck with it.

Looking good! I have a more traditional style spray dodger on my higbee. I hope to make one, more like yours, by next year.

I put a product called Cupernol on a canvas spray shield and canvas covered deck years ago. It was a light green color, flexible versus paint and a preservative which kept the canvas from rotting for years. Not sure if it is still available but should be something out there. You did a great job and it was a lot of work. Figure out how to make it last.

I put a product called Cupernol on a canvas spray shield and canvas covered deck years ago. It was a light green color, flexible versus paint and a preservative which kept the canvas from rotting for years. Not sure if it is still available but should be something out there. You did a great job and it was a lot of work. Figure out how to make it last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey coach is the stuff you are talking about used for sealing wood decks?
I googled it and that's all I could find. Maybe the wrong stuff.

Same stuff Chris, Cuprinol. I've used it for years on my wooden docks. It's a great over-all preservative. Thompson's water seal is also multi purpose as well.

The stuff I use is called Canvak. I use it on my canvas jeep tops. The place I bought it from Beachwood Canvas in Island Heights NJ. Scotchgards works too.

Greg E

Chris
Cuprinal is a wood preserver and you can get it in a few colures, i. e. clear, green and blue, the only colures you carnt get them in are sky blue pink with yellow borders.
Take care and God Bless
Eddie and Amber
Its all about Building that Bond.

Back