June - What's on your workbench ??????

You sir appear to be a pompous ass who likes nothing better than to try and belittle anyone who does not follow your profile of a poster! Unless you turn this into pay per view, you will have to accept the lowly trolls that don't conform! There are probably as many lurkers here as regular Todd towing members who fear your almighty wrath. Move on.
Tom

So, t, are you planning a July workbench post?

20160616_195012_LLS.jpg

One of six mallards finished up last week. For some reason the chest is much redder than it really is.
When a couple more things get finished up i should have a enough for a workbench thread, alot of projects in the works.

So just to clarify, anyone who doesn't have content for the workbench thread isn't allowed to express their opinions on this forum?

So just to clarify, anyone who doesn't have content for the workbench thread isn't allowed to express their opinions on this forum?

Never said that, but what an excellent idea.

Damn I hate these long complex threads. Who's a Pompous ass?
I couldn't figure out who you are referring too. Can't tell if I want to concur or not.

Well there you go Jode, derailing a conversation about whose a pompous ass by posting beautiful working art. :)

You might be a pompous ass but I like yah. Keeps things interesting around here.
BTW, what is the true eye color of a hen goldeneye? We haven't debated that for a while. Didn't a few people quit over that one???

Children, children, children (please note I used the plural form of child, and to be redundant, I repeated it too, so those that think Tod is the only one creating problems, get over yourselves)...

First off, Dennis, titling the thread 'not the one (Tod) started in March' is a jack-@$$ move, secondly misspelling his name in the title and repeatedly since is another jack-@$$ move. I found it rather humerus that Tod, intentionally or accidentally, misspelled your name.

Tod's point for those of you that just didn't get it and are sitting behind your keyboards sobbing "he's ruined THE workbench thread' is that guys never needed a monthly thread to just share what they are up to...built some bookshelves, share with the group...built a chicken coop, share with the group...installed a Flux-Capacitor in your shop, share with the group. We all have different skills and interest, and they are diversified way beyond just duck hunting. We have that common interest that brought us here, but there are so many interesting things about this bunch of people than just ducks, boats, decoys and dogs.

Official DHBP stance, if you want to post YOUR accomplishments as a reply in a thread started at the beginning of the month by someone else, knock yourselves out, enjoy, thank you, etc. Personally I have to admit that I miss neat things when the thread goes on for a half dozen pages, and I for one get confused as to who's comments are directed at who (ie. "great job John!"....which John???)

Well, I think I've kicked the hive enough for this morning...

Chuck

You might be a pompous ass but I like yah. Keeps things interesting around here.
BTW, what is the true eye color of a hen goldeneye? We haven't debated that for a while. Didn't a few people quit over that one???

The answers are:

Straw

Not enough!

Is it light straw or dark straw? What kind of straw? Oats? Wheat? McDonalds?

I would respond more but I already quit.

Jode - Your "King Divers" are classics. Ya just keep gettin' better and better. Enjoy yourself outdoors on the water. Great way to recharge oneself.

Chuck are you a MODERATOR are a INSTIGATOR or you just taking up for the ones that you like. And if you don't like me i really don't give a damn. As far as Tod misspelling my name i do not care about that either. Yes i misspelled his name and it was not on purpose and you want to make a big deal out of that and you are a MODERATOR . You sir are the one acting like a child. so if you want to show your a$$ and delete this post go right ahead and show your true colors. People like you and some others have run off a few good men from this Forum. You might delete every post i put on here but you are not running me off. yes every one on here has different opinions and my opinion is that a few of you are negative to a few others.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Re: June - What's on your workbench ? [In reply to] [/font]
Todd
It is march 15. This is not funny and stuff like this is very bad for forums in general. Your reply needs to be deleted
Hey Denis, why don't you try clogging the forum with useful information to dilute my stupidity? 90 posts in 10 years, less than 10 posts per year. Maybe you could provide some useful content (assuming you have something useful to say to go along with your strong opinions about my post). Maybe we could read some tutorials or stories from you?

Tod yes i have been on here for 10 years. i have been a member for a few hours longer than you but that does not matter just like it does not matter that i have only posted on here 90 times. If you you want to to clog up this forum with being negative and a bunch of nonsense have at it.

But i am pretty sure that is not why Eric build this forum

Last edited:
Back