June - What's on your workbench ??????

Chuck are you a MODERATOR are a INSTIGATOR or you just taking up for the ones that you like. And if you don't like me i really don't give a damn. As far as Tod misspelling my name i do not care about that either. Yes i misspelled his name and it was not on purpose and you want to make a big deal out of that and you are a MODERATOR . You sir are the one acting like a child. so if you want to show your a$$ and delete this post go right ahead and show your true colors. People like you and some others have run off a few good men from this Forum. You might delete every post i put on here but you are not running me off. yes every one on here has different opinions and my opinion is that a few of you are negative to a few others.

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Re: June - What's on your workbench ? [In reply to] [/font]
Todd
It is march 15. This is not funny and stuff like this is very bad for forums in general. Your reply needs to be deleted
Hey Denis, why don't you try clogging the forum with useful information to dilute my stupidity? 90 posts in 10 years, less than 10 posts per year. Maybe you could provide some useful content (assuming you have something useful to say to go along with your strong opinions about my post). Maybe we could read some tutorials or stories from you?

Tod yes i have been on here for 10 years. i have been a member for a few hours longer than you but that does not matter just like it does not matter that i have only posted on here 90 times. If you you want to to clog up this forum with being negative and a bunch of nonsense have at it.

But i am pretty sure that is not why Eric build this forum

Dennis

You claim I'm the instigator, yet you call out a member in the title of your post? I said you (and Tod and Will) are acting like children. You all did that just fine without my help. If you've been here for 10 years, you must have some kind of a sence of humor, please apply that to Carl's post and my reply to that, and if it doesn't work, maybe you should take a poop...

Regards
Chuck

Lawzy, Tod, you remembered!! The eye on the hen common is described in Kortright as being a PALER yellow than the male. I think You can find them in the Tohickon catalog.

Lawzy, Tod, you remembered!! The eye on the hen common is described in Kortright as being a PALER yellow than the male. I think You can find them in the Tohickon catalog.

Or was that a juvie drake???? :)

Yep I know the eye color on a hen is lighter..... But No worries on my end. I don't mind it darker or lighter or eyeless for that matter. I don't see a need for 20 different color eyes and sizes. Give me 9 mm solid Black, red , yellow and I'm happy!

I must of missed some thing somewhere about the workbench, but there's crabs to catch

Last edited:
Yep I know the eye color on a hen is lighter..... But No worries on my end. I don't mind it darker or lighter or eyeless for that matter. I don't see a need for 20 different color eyes and sizes. Give me 9 mm solid Black, red , yellow and I'm happy!

I must of missed some thing somewhere about the workbench, but there's crabs to catch

Jode, ancient history - the eye color reference was a reference to an epic battle over the color of hen merg eyes. Someone from DE put straw colored eyes and there was some debate as to the appropriateness. :).

juvie drake and eclipse drakes are red ladies are straw.! Probably nothing that needs re-dredging. I love experts.

I am curious,Bob, how much background work-up time-pattern cut-out prep.,reference photos, paint pattern and color mixing notes,etc.- do you put in for a non-endemic species like these teal?

Good morning, Bob~

It's always a visual treat to see your work. The pair is gorgeous! I like everything about them - but it's The Look that really draws me in.

All the best,

SJS

Good morning, Jode~

Spectacular! Just add ice!

Question: I am presuming these have lead pads on their bottoms for ballast. How thick? How heavy?

All the best,

SJS

Back